Campagnolo Record EPS Hydraulic Disc Groupset 11sp
Proving Campagnolo is still at the top of its game, this top-level groupset will take your riding to an elite level. Featuring the superb H11 disc brake system, innovative EPS transmission and an ultra-efficient sprocket setup, this electronic groupset does not cut any corners when it comes to quality. Designed to ensure the best possible pedal, pull and rotation on ever race, it will propel you all the way to the podium.
Campagnolo H11 ErgoPower Levers
Campagnolo’s H11 ErgoPower shift/brake levers provide exceptional performance and comfort thanks to the cutting-edge technology that has been implemented. These highly-sophisticated hydraulic disc brake specific levers retain the same form and shape that have made Campagnolo the undisputed leader when it comes to ergonomics. The levers compliment the shape of the rider’s hand, creating a comfortable and secure positioning. The design team at Campagnolo has implemented the hydraulic master cylinder into the ErgoPower lever and is only 8mm taller than the rim brake counterpart, retaining the legendary lever shape.
Comfortable, Efficient and Reliable Shifters
The new H11 lever design is universally comfortable but can be fine-tuned and customised very easily to fit your own unique hand shape. You can adjust the exact positioning of the initial lever placement and modify the performance to meet your own individual braking style. The H11 can be adapted to suit the rider perfectly, leaving the focus to be on the road and task at hand. These levers take the precision, reliability and efficiency from the Super-Record groupsets and combines with the exceptional power of the Campagnolo’s hydraulic disc brake system to give you the best shift and brake performance that it has to offer. (Please note: Bottom Bracket not included)
* Refined ergonomics of the Ergopower body
* New and optimised Brake Lever ergonomics
* Brake Lever features double curve design
* AMS Adjustment (Adjustable Modulation System)
* Reach Adjustment
* Hydraulic master cylinder
* Upper bleed port on ErgoPower body
* One lever, one action
* Varicushion brake lever hoods, which feature variable density and surface finishes for supreme comfort and efficiency
* Ultra-shift function enables multiple shifting for greater control, perfect for racing and endurance riding
* Derailleur cable adjust barrel
* Weight: 462g
Campagnolo Super Record 11-Speed Front Derailleur
The EPS Record electronic derailleur seamlessly interacts with the chainset and enhances the elevated derailleur speed and precision made possible with Campagnolo’s X.P.S.S. technology. The 8 special upward zones and 2 downward zones for the chainrings associated to the speed and precision of the new EPS derailleur guarantee top performance. This creates optimal solidity and rigidity ensuring that the derailleur maintains a correct position with respect to the frame.
* Automatic Correction: Compared to the traditional mechanical derailleur that could be adjusted with micro displacements made by acting on the levers manually, the EPS derailleur is equipped with a very sophisticated electronic Automatic Possition Correction system.
* DTI: Digital Tech Intelligence is housed inside the Power Unit and it continuously monitors the signals that arrive from all the EPS components, thus managing their operation.
* Water Proof: In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
* Advanced Construction: Composed of a mechanical structure with dropout and a series of electronic parts, this fantastic front mech is equipped with an outer derailleur rod that’s held in place by a double-finned pin that passes all the way through to increase rigidity. The core of the derailleur is composed of an electronic actuator; in turn composed of a gear motor with a built-in resolver that uses Magnetic Hall Sensor technology (as the sensor is not in contact it is not affected by the vibrations generated by the terrain and is therefore always precise). The gear motor was developed in partnership with a Swiss company that produces electric motors used in missions to Mars. The actuator is also equipped with a “”cascade gearbox”” which allows movement to be transferred in an exact and rapid manner.
Campagnolo Record 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
The rear derailleur encompasses a series of technologies and innovations that allow shifting speed to be optimised and guarantee unprecedented precision, even in the case of multiple shifting with 11 sprockets at a time. The EPS rear derailleur is comprised mainly of a mechanical structure, derived from the mechanical gear and composed of a derailleur rod/parallelogram/derailleur cage, of a worm screw enabled by an electronic actuator. As with the derailleur, the electronic rear derailleur
There are no reviews yet.