SRAM Red eTap AXS HRD FM 2×12-Speed Centre Lock Shifting Groupset
The SRAM Red eTap AXS™ HRD FM 2×12-speed disc centre lock shifting groupset offers you intuitive, performance-oriented features. With a wide range of gears and a narrow gradation you will always find the right gear and enjoy a smooth, safe and gentle ride. You can adjust the shift/brake levers to suit your hand size and reach. Shifting occurs wirelessly and the shift levers are mounted on the inside of the brake levers, which creates a totally streamlined cockpit. The eTap shifting logic, where you use one lever to shift up and the other to shift down, is intuitive. With AXS, you can easily customise the groupset from your smartphone and make adjustments while riding. The Orbit™ technology also ensures silent, fast shifting. In terms of brakes, SRAM’s award-winning HRD platform enables flat mount disc brakes to deliver exceptional performance. Reach the next level and concentrate on the most important thing: your ride.
Series: Red eTap AXS
Shifters & Derailleurs: 2-speed, 12-speed (wireless)
Brakes: disc, hydraulic (flat mount)
Front Derailleur: braze-on
Rear Derailleur: mid cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
– all electronic components for your bike
– wireless control of rear derailleur and front derailleur
– compatible with current eTap batteries
– simple and intuitive eTap shifting logic
– AXS for easy personalisation
SRAM’s eTap is a simple, unambiguous and intuitive shifting logic. With the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the rear derailleur inwards to a larger sprocket, with the shift lever on the right-hand side you move the derailleur outwards to a smaller sprocket. With the shift lever pressed down, you can directly shift several gears. Pressing both shift levers at the same time causes a derailleur movement in 2-speed shifting systems.
AXS is the new electronic integration platform by SRAM, which combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows you to view battery status, change component behaviour, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
Orbit technology is an innovative new form of rear derailleur movement control. It uses silicone fluid as part of an elegant and ultralight damper system. Compared to a conventional friction clutch system, the Orbit technology generates no additional resistance at the rear derailleur spring during slow or light movement. This results in easier shifting and removal of the rear wheel. During the ride, the liquid damper holds the chain back in a sophisticated and elegant way. With the highest reliability and chain tension, for 2-speed and 1-speed systems.
The cage of the SRAM Yaw front derailleur pivots synchronously with the chain. This ensures an optimum shifting process in every gear.
– 1 x pair SRAM Red eTap AXS HRD FM shift/brake levers
– 1 x pair SRAM Red AXS (flat mount) disc brakes, ready to be mounted (filled & bled)
– 2 x SRAM disc brake adapters for 160 mm
– 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS rear derailleur with a battery
– 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS front derailleur with a battery
– 2 x SRAM Centerline XR centre lock brake rotors, 2-part, 160 mm
– 1 x SRAM battery charger
– 1 x SRAM cable
– 2 x SRAM olives
– 2 x SRAM insert pin
– 6 x SRAM titanium mounting bolts for brake calipers
– 4 x SRAM washers
– 1 x SRAM mounting bolt for the front derailleur
– 1 x SRAM washer for the front derailleur
– 1 x SRAM front derailleur bolt
– 3 x SRAM adapter wedges
– 1 x SRAM T8 Torx key
– 1 x SRAM bleed block
– 1 x SRAM adjustment tool
– 1 x SRAM brake rotor truing tool
There are no reviews yet.